Your Voting Information
The deadline for registration is October 9.
|Available at mvp.sos.ga.gov|
Make sure you can vote!
Other ways to register:
- at City Hall
- at a Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) office
- at any Atlanta Fulton County Library Branch
- by mail - download the registration form from http://sos.ga.gov/admin/files/GA_VR_APP_2018.pdf
Registered voters have several options to request an Absentee Ballot:
- Fax a written letter of request to 404-612-3697,
- E-mail a request to email@example.com
- Mail a letter of request to Absentee Ballot, 130 Peachtree St. SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Go online to download a printable version of an absentee ballot application at www.fultonelections.com, or
- call 404-612-7060 to request an application be mailed to you.
Early voting times and locations
- Monday, October, 15 to Friday, October 26, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, October, 29 to Friday, November 2 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday Voting: 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. October 20 and October 27
- Sunday Voting: NOON to 5 p.m. October 21 and October 28
- Alpharetta Branch Library, 10 Park Plaza, Alpharetta, 30009
- Adams Park Library, 2231 Campbellton Rd., SW, Atlanta, 30311
- Johns Creek Environmental Campus, 8100 Holcomb Bridge Road, Alpharetta, 30022
- Fulton County Government Center, 130 Peachtree St., SW, 30303
- Buckhead Library, 269 Buckhead Ave., NE, Atlanta, 30305
- C.T. Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center, 3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr., SW, Atlanta, 30311
- Southeast Atlanta Library, 1463 Pryor Road, SW, Atlanta, 30315
- Northwest Branch at Scotts Crossing Library, 2489 Perry Boulevard, NW, Atlanta, 30318
- Northside Library, 3295 Northside Parkway, NW, Atlanta, 30327
- Southwest Arts Center, 915 New Hope Road, SW, Atlanta, 30331
- Wolf Creek Library, 3100 Enon Road, SW, Atlanta, 30331
- Chastain Park Recreation Center, 140 W. Wieuca Road, NW, Atlanta, 30342
- College Park Library, 3647 Main Street, College Park, 30337
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park, 30349
- Welcome All Recreation Center, 4255 Will Lee Road, College Park, 30349
- Ponce De Leon Library, 980 Ponce De Leon Ave., NE, Atlanta, 30306
- Robert E. Fulton Ocee Library, 5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek, 30005
- Milton Library, 855 Mayfield Road, Milton, 30009
- East Roswell Branch Library, 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, 30076
- North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, Room 232, Sandy Springs, 30350Get Informed
Elected OfficialsThis year, Georgia voters will be voting for:
- a new Governor and Lieutenant Governor,
- a new Attorney General,
- a new Secretary of State, and
- a new State School Superintendent.
- and Commissioners of Agriculture, Insurance, and Labor
Furthermore, every State Senator and Representative is up for election, as are every US Representative.
To find out more about open positions and candidates, we recommend https://votesmart.org/election/2018/G/GA.
Constitutional Amendments and ReferendaThere are a number of proposed referenda and amendments to the Georgia Constitution. Representative Park Cannon has helpfully supplied an analysis from the House Budget and Research Office, explaining each of the items that will be on the ballot.