Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Yard Trimmings Collected. Due to staffing shortages, yard trimmings will be collected every other week until further notice. This week, yard trimmings WILL be collected.
Trash and recycling are collected weekly as usual.
- Tue Sep 27, 6:30pm. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83039203137
Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
One tap mobile +13017158592,,83039203137#,,,,*30310#
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Enter Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
Enter Passcode: 30310
- Wed Sep 28, 7:00pm. Assistant Services Committee Meeting. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89475746987. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to special programs and services for senior citizens, including but not limited to housing and home repairs, financial assistance programs, and social services;
- all matters related to education, including but not limited to primary and secondary education, adult education, parent-teacher relationships, and after-school programs and activities;
- and all matters related to the youth of the NPU.
Dial In: +1 646 558 8656 Access Code: 894 7574 6987#
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon Sep 26, 2:00pm. Webinar: Rental Awareness: Tenant Rights and Responsibilities. Hosted every Monday by the Urban League. Register at https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__QbzL01sTgGxnQwCqNt51g
City, County, State and other public meetings:
No events on calendarIf you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!
A public meeting to specifically discuss the Murphy Crossing project is being held Monday, September 26 at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be held virtually on Zoom and broadcast to www.facebook.com/atlantabeltline. Details for joining this meeting online, as well as all past presentations and Facebook Live recordings, can be accessed at www.beltline.org/meetings. To join this meeting by phone, dial 929-205-6099 and enter webinar ID: 894 7766 2279.
This application is for the NPU-S 21-day review and comment period starting September 21st. If you have comments, please send them to email@example.com for them to be passed along. Please include "BL-22-048" in the subject line.
The application files can be found at:
Anyone with information on the identity of the suspect in this case should contact 911 or Crime Stoppers Atlanta. Information on the case can be submitted anonymously to the Crime Stoppers Atlanta tip line at 404-577-TIPS (8477) or online at www.StopCrimeATL.com . Callers do not have to give their name or any identifying information to be eligible for the reward of up to $2000 for the arrest and indictment of the suspect.