WSCO Plant Sale + Lifeline Free Pet Supplies - Sat April 1
“District 58 Day” Invitation - Monday 3/27 Noon - CORRECTED Location
NPU-S Calendar of Events: Mar 27 - Apr 2
Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon - Fri. Yard Trimmings Collected. Due to staffing shortages, yard trimmings will be collected every other week until further notice. This week, yard trimmings WILL be collected.
Trash and recycling are collected weekly as usual.
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
No events on calendar
City, County, State and other public meetings:
No events on calendarIf you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!
APS: Parents - Violence Prevention Support - March 25, 2023
Good afternoon! The Office of Student Services is hosting a violence prevention event for parents on Saturday, March 25 at Mays High School from 2pm – 5pm. The audience is parents. The objective of the event is to empower parents to support their children and offer practical solutions regarding the topics below. Parents can sign up at https://www.cognitoforms.com/AtlantaPublicSchools6/violencepreventioneventparentsignupform
- Depression/Anxiety, Grief, and Trauma
- Anger/Conflict Resolution
- Parental Support
- Gang Involvement
- The Law and Your Community
- Social Media & Violence
- Youth Employment
- Running Away/Truancy
- Resources for Victims of Violence
- Weapons Safety
- Planning for Summer
- Students Accessing Resources/Supports
- Substance Abuse
City Permitting Made Easier
District 58 Day