- Monday, September 30 - ARTlanta OPEN Mondays - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St SW). Open mic & networking event for musicians to showcase their talents and mix & mingle with their peers within the art and music community.
- Saturday, October 5 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road). Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, October 2 - Task Force for the Promotion of Public Trust - 5:30pm, City Hall (55 Trinity Ave., Suite 5000 City of Atlanta Law Dept Bottoms Conference Room, 5th Fl.). This will be the final meeting of the City of Atlanta Task Force for the Promotion of Public Trust. The meeting will include roundtable discussion among the Task Force members and a work session to finalize their recommendations. There will be an opportunity for public comment at this meeting.
- Wednesday, October 2 - NPU-R Meeting - 7pm, Andrew & Walter Young Family YMCA (2220 Campbellton Rd SW) NPU-R encompasses the communities of Adams Park, Campbellton Road, Fort Valley, Greenbriar, Laurens Valley, Pamond Park, and Southwest
- Friday, October 4 - Atlanta Region's Plan Pop-Up Open House - 11am, Atlanta Regional Commission, Harry West Conference Center (229 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 100). Visit an open house to learn more and share your thoughts about the latest update to the Atlanta Region’s Plan – the long-range plan developed by the Atlanta Regional Commission that details the investments planned for the decades to come.
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!