Tomorrow will be our NPU General Meeting for July 2018, held, as always, on the third Thursday of each month.
This particular meeting has many presentations:
- Georgia Heirs Property Law Center will be there to speak on the Generational Poverty Law Project, a 3-year joint venture between Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Georgia Heirs Property Law Center, and the Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta, collaborating to protect homes and families in metro-Atlanta.
- ELEVATE 2018 plans to talk about their upcoming events in the neighborhoods of Adams Park, Cascade Heights, Venetian Hills, Cascade Road, Beecher Hills and Audubon Forest.
- BeltLine Rail Now is seeking the NPU's support on their petition.
- More MARTA is looking for feedback on their proposed projects ahead of the projects being presented to the MARTA Board;
- and Ryse Interactive is seeking a letter of support for their proposed acquisition of the former Arkwright Elementary School to build a studio.
And, of course, reports from the police, code enforcement, public works, and many more!
See you there!
When: Thursday, July 19, 2018, 7-9pm