In Fulton County, residents can register to vote:
- Online at mvp.sos.ga.gov
- at their city hall
- at a Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) office
- at any Atlanta Fulton County Library Branch
- by mail
1) Fulton County Government Center - 130 Peachtree Street, SW, Suite 2186 Atlanta, GA 30303
2) Fulton County North Service Center - 7741 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, GA 30350
3) Fulton County South Service Center - 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park, GA 30349
Registered voters are urged to verify that their address information on file with the department is up-to-date, especially if they have recently had an address or name change.
The Department of Registration and Elections regularly partners with groups and organizations to conduct voter registration drives. Groups interested in scheduling a drive can contact the Department of Registration and Elections by phone 404-612-3816, by fax 404-612-3697 or via email at Elections.VoterRegistration@fultoncountyga.gov.
For more information on voter registration and the upcoming November General Election, log on to www.fultonelections.com or call 404-730-7072alt.
Post a Comment