- Monday, March 9 - ARTlanta OPEN Mondays - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St SW). Open mic & networking event for musicians to showcase their talents and mix & mingle with their peers within the art and music community.
- Monday, March 9 - Beecher Hills Community Association Meeting - 7pm, BUZZ Coffee and Winehouse (2315 Cascade Rd SW).
- Tuesday, March 10 - Graymont Drive Neighborhood Organization - 6:30pm, St. Peter's Missionary Baptist Church (1558 Venetian Dr). Monthly meeting of GDNA, which operates over Graymont, Elizabeth, Lockwood, and Westmont. Contact DionneMoore2015@gmail.com for more information.
- Saturday, March 14 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road). Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, March 14 - WAWA Service Saturdays - 10am, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd SW) Free, registration required. Provides the opportunity for youth 10 years and older to participate in meaningful activities encouraging conservation, stewardship and experiential learning. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, March 14 - Bush Mountain Community Organization Meeting - 1pm, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd SW). For more information, contact Tavius Elder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, March 9 - NPU-V Meeting - 7pm, Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority Resource Center (341 Kelly St SE). NPU-V encompasses the communities of Mechanicsville, Summerhill, Peoplestown, Pittsburgh, Adair Park, and Capitol Gateway.
- Wednesday, March 11 - NPU-T Meeting - 7pm, Lee + White Community Room (1000 White St SW). NPU-T encompasses the communities of Ashview Heights, Atlanta University Center, Harris Chiles, Just Us, Castleberry Hill, West End, and Westview.
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!