EDITED: Accidentally omitted Public Hearings.
Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Tue Jan 26, 3:00pm. District 11 Public Safety Participatory Virtual Meeting- UPDATES NEW DATE JANUARY 26, 2021. Virtual. Marci Collier Overstreet invites you to a scheduled Zoom meeting to discuss District 11 participatory budgeting allocations. NPU Chairpersons will be panelist for this event representing each NPU. The focus will be funding allocations to address public safety.
Register at https://tinyurl.com/yxu6w2ak
- Tue Jan 26, 6:30pm. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO).
Join Zoom Meeting Online
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 854 4161 8449
- Thu Jan 28, 7:00pm. Cascade Ave Neighborhood Organization (CANO) (Online).
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 979 8722 6201
646-558-8656, access code, 97987226201#
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Tue Jan 26, 11:00am. Rapid Employment Initiative Career Fair. Please join the Urban League of Greater Atlanta for our virtual/online careerfairs every Tuesday @ 11 am.
These interactive virtual events allow jobseekers to meet in a virtual environment using chat rooms, teleconferencing,webcasts, webinars and/or email to exchange information about job openings.
PLEASE JOIN THE CALL WITH AN ELECTRONIC COPYOF YOUR RESUME AND/OR YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
Registration at https://bit.ly/33tcckt
City, County, State and other public meetings:
- Tue Jan 26, 6:00pm. APAB Public Safety Committee Meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 868 7335 9441
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,86873359441# US (New York)Meeting ID: 868 7335 9441
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/
You may also watch the meeting and follow us at:
- Wed Jan 27, 5:30pm. MILRA CES Meeting
- Thu Jan 28, 6:30pm AND Sat Jan 30, 11:00am.
MARTA Virtual Public Meetings for Track Replacement Project.
MARTA is advancing its commitment to enhancing the existing system and improving transit service as part of the "MARTA 2040" program. Over the next two decades, MARTA will work to increase connectivity, accessibility, and mobility across the region by performing several projects of varying sizes and impacts.
Upcoming Major MARTA Service Impacts:
Next month, MARTA will continue its Track Replacement Phase IV (TR-IV) program with a major effort that will temporarily suspend rail service between Buckhead, Lenox, and Lindbergh Center stations and create significant service delays for some customers. Beginning February 16 at 9 p.m., through February 22 at 4 a.m., MARTA's rail customers traveling through the affected stations will experience up to 30-minute service delays due to the track replacement effort.
To maintain connectivity, MARTA customers will be provided a convenient option to continue their trip at no additional cost during general service hours with continuous bus shuttle service from Buckhead, Lenox, and Lindbergh Center rail stations. Two virtual public meetings have also been scheduled to allow customers an opportunity to learn more about the TR-IV program, obtain details on the upcoming impacts, and have questions answered by MARTA officials.Preregister at martaontrack28.com
Post a Comment