This Thursday the 21st will be our NPU General Meeting for July 2022, held, as always, on the third Thursday of the month, 7pm to 9pm.
This is a HYBRID meeting! We will be meeting both in person and online.
To register, either go online to http://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Register or call (770) 744-5311 and leave a message with a way for us to reach you.
If you are attending via Zoom you must register with a valid email address! The registration system will send you an email with your personal link to the meeting.
You can call into the meeting if you wish to attend without using Zoom. To attend the meeting by phone, call (646) 558 8656, meeting ID 993 2987 4388. We encourage phone attendees to also register!
This month we'll have two voting items, a alcohol license approval and a historic designation:
- Alcohol License: Food Mart, 1117 Lee St SW. Application here.
- Z-22-39: An Ordinance by Zoning Committee designating The Philadelphia School, located at 1158 Philadelphia Street SW, [...] to the overlay zoning designation of Landmark Building / Site (LBS) pursuant to chapter 20 of the Zoning Ordinance of the City of Atlanta and rezoning from R-4 (Single Family Residential) to R-4/Landmark Building/Site (LBS) (Single Family Residential/Landmark Building or Site). Plat map here.
- Keona Jones: Invest Atlanta – “ATLInBusiness” resource
- When: Thursday, January 16, 7-9pm
- Where: VICARS, 838 Cascade Rd SW
- Agenda and supporting docs: https://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Docs
Post a Comment