Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon Aug 22 - Fri Aug 26. Yard Trimmings NOT Collected. Due to staffing shortages, yard trimmings will be collected every other week until further notice. This week, yard trimmings WILL NOT be collected.
Trash and recycling are collected weekly as usual.
- Tue Aug 23, 6:30pm. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83039203137
Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
One tap mobile +13017158592,,83039203137#,,,,*30310#
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Enter Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
Enter Passcode: 30310
- Wed Aug 24, 7:00pm. Assistant Services Committee Meeting. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89475746987. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to special programs and services for senior citizens, including but not limited to housing and home repairs, financial assistance programs, and social services;
- all matters related to education, including but not limited to primary and secondary education, adult education, parent-teacher relationships, and after-school programs and activities;
- and all matters related to the youth of the NPU.
Dial In: +1 646 558 8656 Access Code: 894 7574 6987#
- Thu Aug 25, 7:00pm. Cascade Ave Neighborhood Organization (CANO) (Hybrid). VICARS, 834 Cascade Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 979 8722 6201
Call In 312-626-6799, access code, 97987226201#
- Sat Aug 27, 4:30pm. Lorenzo Drive Neighborhood Association. Covers Lorenzo Drive and nearby roads.
Meets via Phone: (978) 990-5162 Access Code: 6673530#
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon Aug 22, 2:00pm. Webinar: Rental Awareness: Tenant Rights and Responsibilities. Hosted every Monday by the Urban League. Register at https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__QbzL01sTgGxnQwCqNt51g
City, County, State and other public meetings:
No events on calendarIf you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com.Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!
Post a Comment