This Thursday the 16th, will be our NPU General Meeting for March 2023, held, as always, on the third Thursday of the month, 7pm to 9pm.
This is a HYBRID meeting. We will be meeting both in person and online.
To register, either go online to http://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Register or call (770) 744-5311 and leave a message with a way for us to reach you.
If you are attending via Zoom you must register with a valid email address! The registration system will send you an email with your personal link to the meeting.
You can call into the meeting if you wish to attend without using Zoom. To attend the meeting by phone, call (646) 558 8656, meeting ID 993 2987 4388. We encourage phone attendees to also register!
This month we'll have three voting items:
- Alcohol license transfer - 1072 Cascade Ave, Cascade Food Mart. Map here, application here.
- Z-23-9 - 1121 Tucker Ave - (accompanied by CDP-23-7) Applicant seeks to rezone the property from the R-4A (Single-family residential, minimum lot size 0.17 acres) zoning designation to the C-1 (Community business) zoning designation.
- Z-23-11 - Applicant seeks to rezone the property from the R-4 (Single-family residential, minimum lot size 0.21 acres) zoning designation to the R-4B (Single-family residential, minimum lot size 0.06 acres) zoning designation for new construction of a single-family development called Cascade Forests.
- March 16th, 7-9pm
- Where: VICARS, 838 Cascade Rd SW
- Agenda and supporting docs: https://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Docs
Post a Comment