This Thursday, the 20th, will be our NPU General Meeting for April 2023, held, as always, on the third Thursday of the month, 7pm to 9pm.
This is a HYBRID meeting. We will be meeting both in person and online.
To register, either go online to http://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Register or call (770) 744-5311 and leave a message with a way for us to reach you.
If you are attending via Zoom you must register with a valid email address! The registration system will send you an email with your personal link to the meeting.
You can call into the meeting if you wish to attend without using Zoom. To attend the meeting by phone, call (646) 558 8656, meeting ID 993 2987 4388. We encourage phone attendees to also register!
This month we'll have three voting items:
- Z-23-9 - 1121 Tucker Ave - (accompanied by CDP-23-7) Applicant seeks to rezone the property from the R-4A (Single-family residential, minimum lot size 0.17 acres) zoning designation to the C-1 (Community business) zoning designation. This was postponed from March for further community input.
- Z-23-11 - Applicant seeks to rezone the property from the R-4 (Single-family residential, minimum lot size 0.21 acres) zoning designation to the R-4B (Single-family residential, minimum lot size 0.06 acres) zoning designation for new construction of a single-family development called Cascade Forests. This too was postponed from March for community input.
- Z-23-15 - An Ordinance by Councilmember Alex Wan to amend permitted uses in Light Industrial Districts in the City of Atlanta Code of Ordinances Chapter 16 Section 16-16.003 Light Industrial District regulations to prohibit warehousing, self storage facilities, and distribution centers within five hundred feet of the BeltLine Corridor as defined by city code Section 16-36.007; and for other purposes.
- April 20th, 7-9pm
- Where: VICARS, 838 Cascade Rd SW
- Agenda and supporting docs: https://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Docs
Post a Comment