- Monday, November 4 - ARTlanta OPEN Mondays - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St SW). Open mic & networking event for musicians to showcase their talents and mix & mingle with their peers within the art and music community.
- Saturday, November 9 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road). Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, November 9 - WAWA Service Saturdays - 10am, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd SW) Free, registration required. Provides the opportunity for youth 10 years and older to participate in meaningful activities encouraging conservation, stewardship and experiential learning. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, November 9 - Bush Mountain Community Organization Meeting - 1pm, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd SW). For more information, contact Tavius Elder at email@example.com.
- Sunday, November 10 - NPU-S Executive Committee Meeting - 4:45pm, Metropolitan Library (1332 Metropolitan Pkwy SW). This is the Executive Committee meeting. There is a Google Hangout for those who cannot make it in person - join by phone: 1 628-400-8610 PIN: 455 206 767#.
- Wednesday, November 6 - Utoy & Camp Creek Stormwater Roadshow - 5:30pm, Andrew & Walter Young Family YMCA (2220 Campbellton Rd SW). An Open House event designed to engage the public about stormwater issues. The Department of Watershed Management team will be on hand to discuss current and future programs, and how to be good stewards of the watershed. https://www.atlantawatershed.org/stormwaterroadshow/
- Wednesday, November 6 - Tree Protection Ordinance Rewrite Community Meeting - 6:30pm, Atlanta Metropolitan State College Dennard Conference Center (1560 Metropolitan Pkwy SW). "Join us as we present and discuss the next iteration of a revised tree ordinance based on the critical components and community input put forth thus far." https://parkpride.org/event/tree-protection-ordinance-public-meetings-announced/2019-11-06/
- Wednesday, November 6 - NPU-R Meeting - 7pm, Andrew & Walter Young Family YMCA (2220 Campbellton Rd SW) NPU-R encompasses the communities of Adams Park, Campbellton Road, Fort Valley, Greenbriar, Laurens Valley, Pamond Park, and Southwest
- Saturday, November 9 - Scrap Tire Drive - Victory Outreach - 9am, Victory Outreach Church (2175 Metropolitan Pkwy SW). Bring in your scrap tires for FREE disposal! Cars and light-duty truck tires only, unlimited tires for City of Atlanta residents. No businesses! For more information, contact the Keep Atlanta Beautiful Commission, KABC@atlantaga.gov or (404) 330 6240.
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!
Post a Comment