- Monday, October 28 - ARTlanta OPEN Mondays - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St SW). Open mic & networking event for musicians to showcase their talents and mix & mingle with their peers within the art and music community.
- Tuesday, October 29 - Future Places Project - 6:30pm, Providence Missionary Baptist Church (2295 Benjamin E Mays Dr SW). From the Department of City Planning. The Future Places Project is an initiative to ensure that Atlanta retains is historic identity as the city moves forward.
- Thursday, October 31 - Westridge-Sandtown Community Organization Candy Stop - 3pm, Peggie Quick Pocket Park (Intersection of Sandtown Rd SW and Venetian Dr SW).
- Thursday, October 31 - Halloween in the Zones - 5pm, Atlanta Police Department Zone 4 Precinct (1125 Cascade Cir SW). Candy, activities, and fun for the kids at Zone 4 Precinct!
- Saturday, November 2 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road). Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, November 2 - John A. White Park Fall Cleanup - 9am, John A. White Park (1183 Cascade Rd SW). Join your neighbors to help clean up John A. White Park, our community's hidden gem! We'll be meeting at the parking lot next to the pool, then gathering garbage, recyclables, large sticks, and anything else we see that needs tidying up. Supplies will be provided, but feel free to bring your own if you're so inspired. For more information, contact Jeff Elrod (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Saturday, November 2 - Scrap Tire Drive - Hartsfield - 9am, Hartsfield Incinerator (2175 James Jackson Pkwy NW). Bring in your scrap tires for FREE disposal! Cars and light-duty truck tires only, unlimited tires for City of Atlanta residents. No businesses! For more information, contact the Keep Atlanta Beautiful Commission, KABC@atlantaga.gov or (404) 330-6240.
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!