COVID-19 Relief Funding Available from Fulton County - Thursday deadline for application
COVID-19 Community Response Funding Application
BACKGROUND:On April 1, 2020, the Fulton County Board of Commissioners approved $10 million for COVID-19 Community Response funding to mitigate the hardship experienced by Fulton County residents impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. The third wave of Fulton County COVID-19 Community Response funding will be awarded to community organizations working with Fulton County residents disproportionately impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and its economic consequences.
FUNDING PRIORITIES:Community safety net services for economically vulnerable populations:
• Emergency Financial Assistance (rent, utility, mortgage) - Seniors, Disabled, Homeless, and those experiencing COVID-19 related job loss and reduced work hours.
• Food access for Seniors, Disabled, Homeless, and those experiencing COVID-19 related job loss and reduced work hours.
• Isolation and Quarantine support for the Homeless.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:To be eligible to receive a grant, organizations must:
• Be a community or faith-based organization providing community safety net services.
• Be located in and/or provide social support services to Fulton County residents.
• Have strong relationships and trust in the community.
FUNDING EXCLUSIONS:1. Administrative expenses. Includes direct and indirect charges for the administration of the grant and staffing.
2. Construction projects, renovations, repairs, remodeling of existing buildings, or land acquisitions will not be funded.
3. Agencies whose activities are restricted to their membership.
4. College / University projects which are not open to the public and do not serve a significant (50%) non-student population.
5. Government agencies; Agencies that serve as funding sources to 501(c)3 organizations.
6. Projects of a religious nature.
7. Scholarships to public / private educational institutions.
8. Deficit reduction.
9. Capital expenditures (resources not completely consumed during the contract year i.e. computers, construction, vehicles, cell phones, etc.). Program materials that may be pertinent to the scope of services of a funded program and that aid in grantee meeting contracted program outcomes are excluded from capital expenditures.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION:1. Review the Application criteria above.
2. Answer each of the application questions in the application below and click submit.
3. Submit the completed application by 5 p.m. on Thursday, April 16, 2020.
Award amounts will vary based on organizational capacity, the scope of services provided, and the total resources available.
FOR QUESTIONS: Pamela Roshell, Deputy Chief Operating Officer
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment