HouseProud Atlanta remains committed to the safety and welfare of our clients. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have shifted our home repair focus to serve clients who have critical emergency repairs only. During this time, our team will continue to work while implementing our stringent contact protocols to serve those who need repairs most. We will continue to monitor the ongoing situation to determine when we will resume our regular services.As an Atlanta homeowner, you are eligible for no-cost home repair and improvement through the HouseProud program if you can answer “yes” to these three questions:
Emergency repairs include:
Our team is very grateful to those who have contacted HouseProud to learn how they can help during these unique times. While we are limiting physical labor right now, making a financial contribution today is the best way to support the work we do.
- no working toilet/severe plumbing backup or clog
- no hot water
- no functioning heat/air
- roof that actively leaks into living space
- no electricity/power to large section of home
- rodent or other infestation
We send well wishes of health and safety to you and your loved ones. We look forward to updating you in the near future.
- Are you 55 or older, a veteran or disabled?
- Is your income $1,000 or less per month (for veterans, $1,300 or less per month)?*
- Do you live in one of these neighborhoods in Neighborhood Planning Units V, T, K, or S?*
- Adair Park
- Ashview Heights
- Atlanta University Center
- Bush Mountain
- Cascade Avenue/Road
- Fort McPherson
- Hunter Hills
- Just Us Neighbors
- Knights Park/Howell Station
- Mozley Park
- Oakland City
- Venetian Hills
- Washington Park
* Eligibility requirements may vary by program.
To apply for assistance, visit https://www.houseproudatlanta.org/get-help.
To learn more about HouseProud, visit https://www.houseproudatlanta.org.