- Monday, October 26 - Trees Atlanta Brownfield Meeting - 6pm, Zoom. The DCP Office of Zoning and Development is working with Trees Atlanta on a grant to cleanup 825 Warner Ave SW. The parcel is in the Oakland City neighborhood in NPU-S and it is very close to the Adair Park neighborhood in NPU-V and the Capitol View neighborhood in NPU-X. Attached is a fact sheet about the cleanup and a meeting notice for an October 26th meeting we are having to present information about the grant and cleanup. Join online https://zoom.us/j/5138774717, Meeting ID: 513 877 4717. Join the call +1-646-558-8656, Meeting ID: 5138774717#
- Tuesday, October 27 - Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO) meeting - 6:30pm, Zoom. Join Zoom Meeting Online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85441618449. Dial-in Numbers: +1 253 215 8782 US or +1 301 715 8592 US, Meeting ID: 854 4161 8449. Monthly on the fourth Tuesday.
- POSTPONED - Called Meeting: NPU-S Voting Bylaws - 6:30pm, Google Meet. This is a called meeting under Article IX, Section 1 of the NPU-S Bylaws. There is a discrepancy between NPU-S's two-year officer terms and City of Atlanta ordinance mandating annual elections. This meeting is being held to change the bylaws to bring them into compliance with the City of Atlanta's requirements. Join by phone (US) +1 515-599-7285 PIN: 480 291 570#, or at the Google Meet link, https://meet.google.com/rbh-ptwd-efj.
- Tuesday, October 27 - MARTA Fresh Market - West End Station, 3 - 7pm.
- Friday, October 30 - MARTA Fresh Market - Five Points - 3 - 8pm.
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!