2021 is an election year for Atlanta, and there are several candidates running for office. Many voters ignore municipal elections - but your local elected officials are the most accessible and have the most impact on your day-to-day life.
NPU-S wants to make sure that you can make an informed choice. We've extended an invitation to all candidates to hold virtual meet-and-greet sessions, courtesy of the NPU! These sessions are an opportunity for you to get to know the candidates and ask them questions about matters that concern you.
We encourage every eligible citizen to register and vote in November!
This week's Meet + Greets:
- Wednesday Jun 2, 8:00pm: Jenne Shepherd for City Council District 12.
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/96581792039
Phone: (301) 715-8592
Meeting ID: 965 8179 2039
- Thursday Jun 3, 6:00pm: "Shivy" Brooks for City Council At-Large Post 1.
Meeting ID: 951 5481 5073
Phone: 301 715 8592
- NPU Municipal Elections Page: http://www.npu-s.org/p/2021-municipal-elections.html
- Find out your voting registration status at https://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/.
- Vote Local: http://voteatl.org/