2021 is an election year for Atlanta, and there are several candidates running for office. Many voters ignore municipal elections - but your local elected officials are the most accessible and have the most impact on your day-to-day life.
NPU-S wants to make sure that you can make an informed choice. We've extended an invitation to all candidates to hold virtual meet-and-greet sessions, courtesy of the NPU! These sessions are an opportunity for you to get to know the candidates and ask them questions about matters that concern you.
We encourage every eligible citizen to register and vote in November!
This week's Meet + Greets:
- Monday, June 7 6:00 pm: Brandon Goldberg for City Council At-Large Post 1
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/92676388054
Meeting ID: 926 7638 8054
Phone: 301 715 8592
- Wednesday, June 9 7:00 pm: Jereme Sharpe for City Council At-Large Post 1
Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/91869446602
Meeting ID: 918 6944 6602
Phone: (301) 715-8592
- NPU Municipal Elections Page: http://www.npu-s.org/p/2021-municipal-elections.html
- Find out your voting registration status at https://www.mvp.sos.ga.gov/.
- Vote Local: http://voteatl.org/