Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Tue Jun 22, 9:00am. Vaccination Drive. 838 Cascade Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA. The Community Church of God is hosting a vaccination drive in cooperation with Walgreens.
Participants must register in advance at wagsoutreach.com/ss/COM127295
FAQs at https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp
- Tue Jun 22, 6:30pm. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83039203137
Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
One tap mobile +13017158592,,83039203137#,,,,*30310#
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Enter Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
Enter Passcode: 30310
- Thu Jun 24, 7:00pm. Cascade Ave Neighborhood Organization (CANO) (Online). Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/97987226201 Meeting ID: 979 8722 6201 Call In 312-626-6799, access code, 97987226201#
- Sat Jun 26, 11:00am. Friends of John A White - Park cleanup. John A White Outdoor Pool, 1101 Cascade Cir SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA.
Join Friends of John A. White park for a cleanup and meet & greet! Learn about upcoming projects in JAWP and how you can be part of the Friends of John A. White Park group!
For more information contact Dawn Brown at email@example.com
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon Jun 21, 2:00pm. Rental Awareness Webinar. Urban League weekly webinar on tenancy responsibilities and obligations. HUD-certified counselors and financial coaches are on staff to provides comprehensive counseling services. Know your rights and options! Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Q1HuJTSAQ8OcintiyH6tpA
- Tue Jun 22, 11:00am. Rapid Employment Initiative Career Fair. Please join the Urban League of Greater Atlanta for our virtual career fairs every Tuesday @ 11 am.
These interactive virtual events allow jobseekers to meet in a virtual environment using chat rooms, teleconferencing, webcasts, webinars and/or email to exchange information about job openings.
Please join the call with an electronic copy of your resume and/or your employment history.
Registration at https://bit.ly/33tcckt
- Wed Jun 23, 12:00am. Financial Focus Webinar. Urban League hosted "Lunch and Learn" on building a good credit history. Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_e_qudpiITE6HFtTIg-moDA
- Fri Jun 25, 5:00pm. Financial Freedom Fridays. Urban League webinar focusing on budgeting, savings, and financial health. Build healthy financial habits and reach your financial goals. Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1XNxVoQYTG682ckOWVyyAQ
City, County, State and other public meetings:
- Wed Jun 23, 5:30pm. MILRA CES Meeting . Ft.McPherson, LRA Office, 1794 Walker Avenue.