Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon-Fri Yard Trimmings Collected. Due to staffing shortages, yard trimmings will be collected every other week until further notice. This week, yard trimmings WILL be collected.
Trash and recycling are collected weekly as usual.
- Mon Sep 13, 7:00pm. Beecher Hills Community Association. BUZZ Coffee and Winehouse, 2315 Cascade Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 966 9795 6397
Dial-In646-558-8656, access code,96697956397#
- Tue Sep 14, 6:30pm. Graymont Drive Neighborhood Association. 1-978-990-5490 Access Code 182 9403#
- Wed Sep 15, 7:00pm. Assistant Services Committee Meeting. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to special programs and services for senior citizens, including but not limited to housing and home repairs, financial assistance programs, and social services;
- all matters related to education, including but not limited to primary and secondary education, adult education, parent-teacher relationships, and after-school programs and activities;
- and all matters related to the youth of the NPU.
Ruby Simmons, Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Assistant Services Committee meets every third Wednesday at 6:30 pm.
- Video: https://zoom.us/j/92130603409. Passcode: 964881 Meeting ID: 921 3060 3409.
- One tap mobile. +16465588656,,92130603409# US (New York)
- Phone: 1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Meeting ID: 921 3060 3409.
- Thu Sep 16, 7:00pm. NPU-S General Meeting. https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0udeCgqT8pEtycXQZ9s7Tk4_0J_73DZmQD. Our monthly community meeting! Find out what's happening in your neighborhood and let the City know what you think.
To attend over videoconferencing, you must register beforehand at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0udeCgqT8pEtycXQZ9s7Tk4_0J_73DZmQD
Otherwise, you can call in at
Phone: (646) 558 8656
Meeting ID: 993 2987 4388
Supporting documents, including the agenda, can be found at http://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Docs
- Sat Sep 18, 10:00am. Westridge-Sandtown Community Organization Meeting. By video: meet.google.com/oig-rtct-yhd. By phone: +1 747-202-2723 password 942081556. Covers the Westridge, Sandtown and Venetian Hills neighborhoods
- Sat Sep 18, 5:00pm. Lorenzo Drive Neighborhood Block Assoc.. Chick-fil-A, 875 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA.
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon Sep 13, 2:00pm. Rental Awareness Webinar. Urban League weekly webinar on tenancy responsibilities and obligations. HUD-certified counselors and financial coaches are on staff to provides comprehensive counseling services. Know your rights and options! Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Q1HuJTSAQ8OcintiyH6tpA
- Mon Sep 13, 7:00pm. NPU-V. (location varies).
NPU V comprises the neighborhoods of
- Adair Park
- Capitol Gateway
Meeting ID: 992 1132 0112
Dial-In 646-558-8656, access code, 99211320112#
- Wed Sep 15, 7:00pm. NPU-I. Zoom - To join the remote meeting, click here. Dial-In: 301-715-8592, access code, 92613332610#. Meeting ID: 926 1333 2610 Passcode: 905252.
NPU I is comprised of the neighborhoods of:
- Audobon Forest
- Audobon Forest West
- Beecher Hills
- Cascade Heights
- Chalet Woods
- Collier Heights
- East Ardley Road
- Florida Heights
- Green Acres Valley
- Green Forest Acres
- Harland Terrace
- Horseshoe Community
- Ivan Hill
- Magnum Manor
- Peyton Forest
- West Manor
City, County, State and other public meetings:
- Sat Sep 18, 10:00am. APAB General meeting. Zoom, register at https://bit.ly/zoomapab