This just added! The Election Committee will be holding a meeting this Thursday:
- When: Thursday October 7, 6:30 pm
- Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84286868179
- Dial In: 301 715 8592 US Meeting ID: 842 8686 8179
The Election Committee's responsibility is to hold open and accessible officer elections as according to the NPU-S bylaws. Officer elections will be held at the November meeting! If you're interested in working with the Election Committee, or just want to see the process in action, this meeting is for you.Current bylaws can be found at http://www.npu-s.org/p/bylaws.html.
- Elections are covered in Article VIII. The Election Committee is technically the Nominating Committee as outlined in this Article.
- Officers are covered in Article VI.
- See also Article V, Section 3 for attendance requirements.
If you're eligible and interested in being elected to a leadership position in the NPU, you can contact Karen Babino at email@example.com or attend the meeting.