Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon Apr 25, 0:00am. Yard Trimmings Collected. Due to staffing shortages, yard trimmings will be collected every other week until further notice. This week, yard trimmings WILL be collected.
Trash and recycling are collected weekly as usual.
- Tue Apr 26, 6:30pm. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83039203137
Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
One tap mobile +13017158592,,83039203137#,,,,*30310#
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Enter Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
Enter Passcode: 30310
- Wed Apr 27, 7:00pm. Assistant Services Committee Meeting. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89475746987. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to special programs and services for senior citizens, including but not limited to housing and home repairs, financial assistance programs, and social services;
- all matters related to education, including but not limited to primary and secondary education, adult education, parent-teacher relationships, and after-school programs and activities;
- and all matters related to the youth of the NPU.
Dial In: +1 646 558 8656 Access Code: 894 7574 6987#
- Thu Apr 28, 7:00pm. Cascade Ave Neighborhood Organization (CANO) (Online). Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 979 8722 6201
Call In 312-626-6799, access code, 97987226201#
- Sat Apr 30, 4:30pm. Lorenzo Drive Neighborhood Association. Covers Lorenzo Drive and nearby roads.
Meets via Phone: (978) 990-5162 Access Code: 6673530#
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Thu Apr 28, 6:30pm. District 12 Townhall. Rosel Fann Recreation Center, 365 Cleveland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30354, USA.
Virtual registration: bit.ly/Lewisvirtualtownhall
In-person registration: bit.ly/Lewisinperson
City, County, State and other public meetings:
No events on calendarIf you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com.Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!