- Monday, Mar 25 - ARTlanta Jam Session - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St). Weekly live band and performances, art, free entry until 9. https://www.facebook.com/events/1790704664368979
- Tuesday, Mar 26 - Oakland City Community Association - 6:30pm, Reverend James Orange Recreation Center (1305 Oakland Dr). More information at https://www.occoatl.org/
- Thursday, Mar 28 - Cascade Avenue Neighborhood Organization - 7pm, Fire Station 14 (1203 Lee St.).
- Saturday, Mar 30 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, Mar 30 - Atlanta 2019 Film & Television Career & Small Business Symposium & Expo - 8am-4pm, Sylvan Hills Middle School (1461 Sylvan Rd SW). Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/atlanta-2019-film-television-career-small-business-symposium-expo-tickets-57518921643
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!