Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar:
- Monday, April 22 - ARTlanta Jam Session - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St). Weekly live band and performances, art, free entry until 9. https://www.facebook.com/events/1790704664368979
- Wednesday, April 24 - Urban Ecology Meeting - 6:30pm, Rev. James Orange Recreation Center (1305 Oakland Dr). Learn about the recommendations for the Urban Ecology Framework and the schedule of the Tree Protection Ordinance Rewrite. More at atlantaga.gov/government/departments/city-planning
- Thursday, April 25 - Cascade Avenue Neighborhood Organization - 7pm, Fire Station 14 (1203 Lee St.). For more information, contact Roslyn Baughn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, April 27 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, April 24 - MILRA Community Engagement Subcommittee Meeting - 5:30pm, Ft.McPherson, LRA Office (1794 Walker Avenue).
- Saturday, April 27 - Emergency 911 Job Fair - 9am, 180 Peachtree Street Northwest. More information at https://www.npu-s.org/2019/04/emergency-911-career-fair.html
- Sunday, April 28 - Lecture and Book Signing: Faith and Struggle in the Lives of Four African Americans - 3pm, Auburn Avenue Research Library (101 Auburn Ave NE). Free, registration at https://thebatonfoundation.org/events/faith-and-struggle/.
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!