- Monday, July 15 - ARTlanta Jam Session - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St). Weekly live band and performances, art, free entry until 9. https://www.facebook.com/events/1790704664368979
- Tuesday, July 16 - Fulton Fresh Market - 1pm, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd). Every week, attendees participate in a 30-minute UGA Extension SNAP-Ed nutrition education food demonstration and then are provided with a free bag of in-season produce from our mobile market.
- Tuesday, July 16 - Beecher-Donnelly Community Association - 7pm, West End Family Life & Community Center (1191 Donnelly Ave SW). Covers the area between Oakland Drive and Cascade, from Richland to Donnelly.
- Thursday, July 18 - NPU-S General Meeting - 7pm, VICARS (838 Cascade Ave). Two presentations, one voting item, and an informational item. Agenda at http://bit.ly/NPUSAgendaJuly2019
- Saturday, July 20 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, July 20 - Westridge/Sandtown Venetian Hills Neighborhood Organization - 10am, Metropolitan Library (1332 Metropolitan Pkwy SW). Monthly meeting of WSCO, which operates over the entirety of Venetian Hills. Contact VenetianHillsPresident@gmail.com for more information.
- Wednesday, July 17 - NPU-I Meeting - 7pm, CT Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center (3201 MLK Dr.). Covers the neighborhoods of Audubon Forest, Beecher Hills, Cascade Heights, Collier Heights, Florida Heights, Ivan Hill, Mangum Manor, Peyton Forest, West Manor, Westhaven, and Westwood Terrace.
- Friday, July 19 - "It takes a Village" Back-To-School Giveaway - 4pm, The Villages at Carver Family YMCA (1600 Pryor Rd SW). School supplies will be provided to approximately one thousand (1,000) students in attendance on a first-come-first-served basis. Refreshments will be served as supplies last. RSVP at http://2019ITAVSE.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, July 20 - Atlanta Planning Advisory Board General Meeting - 10am, Atlanta City Hall (55 Trinity Ave)
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!