- Monday, January 13 - ARTlanta OPEN Mondays - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St SW). Open mic & networking event for musicians to showcase their talents and mix & mingle with their peers within the art and music community.
- Monday, January 13 - Beecher Hills Community Association Meeting - 7pm, BUZZ Coffee and Winehouse (2315 Cascade Rd SW).
- Tuesday, January 14 - Graymont Drive Neighborhood Organization - 6:30pm, St. Peter's Missionary Baptist Church (1558 Venetian Dr). Monthly meeting of GDNA, which operates over Graymont, Elizabeth, Lockwood, and Westmont. Contact DionneMoore2015@gmail.com for more information.
- Thursday, January 15 - NPU-S General Meeting - 7pm, VICARS (838 Cascade Ave).
- Saturday, January 18 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road). Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, January 18 - Westridge/Sandtown Venetian Hills Neighborhood Organization - 10am. Monthly meeting of WSCO, which operates over the entirety of Venetian Hills. Contact VenetianHillsPresident@gmail.com for more information.
- Monday, January 13 - NPU-V Meeting - 7pm, Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority Resource Center (341 Kelly St SE). NPU-V encompasses the communities of Mechanicsville, Summerhill, Peoplestown, Pittsburgh, Adair Park, and Capitol Gateway.
- Wednesday, January 15 - NPU-I Meeting - 7pm, CT Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center (3201 MLK Dr.). Covers the neighborhoods of Audubon Forest, Beecher Hills, Cascade Heights, Collier Heights, Florida Heights, Ivan Hill, Mangum Manor, Peyton Forest, West Manor, Westhaven, and Westwood Terrace.
- Thursday, January 16 - Southwest Study Group Public Meeting - 6:30pm, Salvation Army Kroc Center (967 Dewey St SW). We are excited to kick off construction of this first segment of the Southside Trail. We hope you can join us to meet the contractor for the construction of this western segment extending from the Westside Trail on University Avenue SW to Pittsburgh Yards on University Avenue. Please join us to hear about the scope of work and other important updates. For more info contact: email@example.com or call 404-477-3578
- Saturday, January 18 - Atlanta Planning Advisory Board General Meeting - 10am, Atlanta City Hall (55 Trinity Ave).
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!