- Monday, February 3 - ARTlanta OPEN Mondays - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St SW). Open mic & networking event for musicians to showcase their talents and mix & mingle with their peers within the art and music community.
- Saturday, February 8 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road). Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, February 8 - WAWA Service Saturdays - 10am, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd SW) Free, registration required. Provides the opportunity for youth 10 years and older to participate in meaningful activities encouraging conservation, stewardship and experiential learning. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, February 8 - Bush Mountain Community Organization Meeting - 1pm, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd SW). For more information, contact Tavius Elder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, February 9 - NPU-S Executive Committee Meeting - 4:45pm, Metropolitan Library (1332 Metropolitan Pkwy SW). This is the Executive Committee meeting. Every other month it meets on Sunday afternoon at the library; the alternating months it meets on second Wednesday evening. This is to give people with different schedules the ability to make at least every other meeting. There is a Google Hangout for those who cannot make it in person - join by phone: 1 628-400-8610 PIN: 455 206 767#.
- Tuesday, February 4 - Comprehensive Development Plan Information Session - 6:30pm, Washington Park Library (1116 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr SW). An information session on the CDP hosted by NPU-L.
- Wednesday, [DATE] - NPU-R Meeting - 7pm, Adams Park Recreation Center (1620 Delowe Dr) NPU-R encompasses the communities of Adams Park, Campbellton Road, Fort Valley, Greenbriar, Laurens Valley, Pamond Park, and Southwest
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!