Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Sun Feb 14, 4:45pm. Executive Committee meeting. https://meet.google.com/hyk-sqxs-fya or Join by phone (US) +1 628-400-8610 PIN: 455 206 767#
- Tue Feb 16, 7:00pm. Beecher-Donnelly community association meeting. 1191 Donnelly Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA.
- Thu Feb 18, 7:00pm. NPU-S General Meeting. Register at http://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Register, agenda and supporting documentation at http://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Docs
- Sat Feb 20, 9:00am. OCCO Community Cleanup. The Rev. James Orange Park at Oakland City, 1305 Oakland Ln SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA. Contact Carissa Zedaker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sat Feb 20, 10:00am. Westridge-Sandtown Community Organization Meeting. Online at https://meet.google.com/oig-rtct-yhd or join by phone (US) +1 747-202-2723 PIN: 942 081 556# Covers the Westridge, Sandtown and Venetian Hills neighborhoods
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Tue Feb 16, 10:00am.
Thu Feb 18, 6:30pm.
ActivateATL Virtual Public Meeting. Act Today for a Stronger Parks & Rec Tomorrow! Join us at a Virtual Public Meeting for ActivateATL, the Department of Parks and Recreation's 10-year comprehensive master planning campaign! We asked and you answered! Thousands of Atlantans took part in our Summer 2020 Public Meetings. We're back to ensure we heard you right! Join us for one or all of the public meetings. Participate in the live polling and live Q&A to share your thoughts on whether ActivateATL's vision for parks and recreation captures your wants and needs for an exceptional parks and recreational system. Visit activate-atl.com for details and registration.
- Tue Feb 16, 11:00am. Rapid Employment Initiative Career Fair. Please join the Urban League of Greater Atlanta for our virtual/online careerfairs every Tuesday @ 11 am.
These interactive virtual events allow jobseekers to meet in a virtual environment using chat rooms, teleconferencing,webcasts, webinars and/or email to exchange information about job openings.
PLEASE JOIN THE CALL WITH AN ELECTRONIC COPYOF YOUR RESUME AND/OR YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
Registration at https://bit.ly/33tcckt
- Tue Feb 16, 6:00pm. Atlanta Beltline Southwest Study Group. Southwest Study Group Virtual Public Meeting
Special Services District (SSD): Building The BeltLine For All
Join online: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gJ60IkYOSlWbkBO-Lq2YMA
Join by phone: 929-205-6099
Webinar ID: 828 0313 1265
Submit questions no later than Monday, February 15th at noon to email@example.com
- Wed Feb 17, 7:00pm. NPU-I. Zoom - To join the remote meeting, click here. Dial-In: 301-715-8592, access code, 92613332610#. Meeting ID: 926 1333 2610 Passcode: 905252.
NPU I is comprised of the neighborhoods of:
- Audobon Forest
- Audobon Forest West
- Beecher Hills
- Cascade Heights
- Chalet Woods
- Collier Heights
- East Ardley Road
- Florida Heights
- Green Acres Valley
- Green Forest Acres
- Harland Terrace
- Horseshoe Community
- Ivan Hill
- Magnum Manor
- Peyton Forest
- West Manor
- Thu Feb 18, 6:00pm. Atlanta Beltline - Quarterly Briefing. First Quarterly Briefing of 2021
Join online: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ExNzafVTTge5vu3puA6bOA
Join by phone: 929-205-6099
Webinar ID: 879 9952 8030
Submit questions no later than Wednesday, February 17th at noon to firstname.lastname@example.org
City, County, State and other public meetings:
- Thu Feb 18, 6:00pm. APAB Public Safety Meeting.
Register at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckfuqrrzsqGtcOwfbEja1mgNxrB721pTw4?_x_zm_rtaid=I_6WguFdQiiKXW-vheBp6g.1612886214622.00a59b65669e5ccac84d2f0a027e37b1&_x_zm_rhtaid=553
Via Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 839 9331 0003
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83993310003# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,83993310003# US (Chicago)
Topics & Areas of Interest:
APD No Chase Policy
Department of Public Safety & Wellness Resolution
Establishment of Alcohol Technical Advisory Group III
* Community Policing: A Look Ahead
* Housing: Evictions, Shelter, & Support Services
* Public Safety and Legal Administration Advisory Committee
* Public Safety and Legal Administration Sub-Committee
* ACRB | The Atlanta Citizen Review Board
* Pre-Arrest Diversion Expansion
* 911 Emergency Response
* Atlanta Police Reform
* Atlanta Police Use of Force & Policy Updates
* Atlanta City Jail Closure
* APD Zone Advisory Council
* Communications, Community Engagement & Emergency Management
* School Police, Truancy, Social Services, & Juvenile Justice
* Fire Rescue
* Code Enforcement
* Legal Administration (Courts, Policy, & Support Program)
* "Your suggested topic here.."
- Sat Feb 20, 10:00am. APAB General meeting. Atlanta City Hall, 55 Trinity Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30303.
Post a Comment