Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon Mar 22-Sat, Mar 27. Yard Trimmings Collected. Due to COVID-19 labor shortages, the Department of Public Works will pick up recycling and yard trimmings on alternating weeks, recycling one week, yard trimmings the other. This week is yard trimmings.
Garbage will continue to be picked up every week.
- Tue Mar 23, 6:30pm. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83039203137?pwd=TzlpVHppaHR2bEV1TlB3TWZMMzhsQT09
Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
One tap mobile +13017158592,,83039203137#,,,,*30310#
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Enter Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
Enter Passcode: 30310
- Thu Mar 25, 7:00pm. Cascade Ave Neighborhood Organization (CANO) (Online). Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/97987226201 Meeting ID: 979 8722 6201 Call In 312-626-6799, access code, 97987226201#
- Sat Mar 27, 10:00am. OCCO Community Cleanup. The Rev. James Orange Park at Oakland City, 1305 Oakland Ln SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA. Contact Carissa Zedaker at email@example.com for more information.
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Tue Mar 23, 11:00am. Rapid Employment Initiative Career Fair. Please join the Urban League of Greater Atlanta for our virtual/online careerfairs every Tuesday @ 11 am.
These interactive virtual events allow jobseekers to meet in a virtual environment using chat rooms, teleconferencing,webcasts, webinars and/or email to exchange information about job openings.
PLEASE JOIN THE CALL WITH AN ELECTRONIC COPYOF YOUR RESUME AND/OR YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
Registration at https://bit.ly/33tcckt
- Thu Mar 25, 6:30pm. Atlanta Beltline: Southside Trail-West Construction Updates. Southside Trail West construction updates. This meeting will be held virtually over the Zoom platform. Attendees can participate online or by calling in.
Please submit questions no later than Wednesday, March 24th at noon to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIRTUAL MEETING DETAILS
March 25, 2021 from 6:30-8pm
To pre-register or join the Zoom meeting already in progress please click HERE.
Phone Number to call in: 929-205-6099
Webinar ID: 845 4265 7829
City, County, State and other public meetings:
- Wed Mar 24, 5:30pm. MILRA CES Meeting . Ft.McPherson, LRA Office, 1794 Walker Avenue.