On Friday, March 5, the White House announced its plans to operate a "mega" vaccine site at Mercedes-Benz stadium. Fulton County partners, including the Atlanta-Fulton County Emergency Management Agency and the Fulton County Board of Health, will work with federal and state partners to operate the site, which will administer as many as 6,000 vaccines daily.
Details for the site operation are still being finalized. Monitor www.fultoncountyga.gov/covidvaccine for updates.
At this time, the following are eligible to receive vaccines:
- Paid or unpaid people serving in healthcare settings who have the potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials, including but not limited to Staff in clinical settings (e.g. nurses, physicians, EMS, laboratory, environmental services, etc.)
- Long-term care facilities staff and residents
- Adults 65 + and their caregivers
- First Responders (fire, police, sheriff, 9-1-1 personnel, etc.)
- If you are eligible to receive a vaccine, you can schedule an appointment using these steps: