The City of Atlanta is encouraging City Councilmember’s to institute a new policy for donations and contributions that we make to neighborhood organizations, schools and churches. In order to receive future donations and/or contributions, I am encouraging you to immediately register as a vendor with the City of Atlanta. This will ensure that you will receive funds in a timely manner once you have submitted an invoice to my office. Please follow the steps below:
1. Go online to the City of Atlanta’s Website: www.atlantaga.gov
2. Click on the “Doing Business” tab at the top of the screen
3. Select “Suppliers” from the drop down menu
4. Complete both steps under “Getting Started”
1. Complete each field with the correct information
2. Select “Click here to open IRS form W9” and complete this form
1. With the information received, please Login and make sure all contact and address information is correct
5. When finished, please contact my office at 404-330-6047 with your full name and date that the application was submitted so that we may ensure that it is processed in a timely matter.
If you have any questions with filing out this application, please contact Tiffany Eggleston in my office at 404-330-6047 and she will assist you with filling out and submitting the application.
Councilmember, District 4
Post a Comment