- Monday, May 13 - ARTlanta Jam Session - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St). Weekly live band and performances, art, free entry until 9. https://www.facebook.com/events/1790704664368979
- Tuesday, May 14 - Graymont Drive Neighborhood Organization - 6:30pm, St. Peter's Missionary Baptist Church (1558 Venetian Dr). Monthly meeting of GDNA, which operates over Graymont, Elizabeth, Lockwood, and Westmont. Contact DionneMoore2015@gmail.com for more information.
- Thursday, May 16 - NPU-S General Meeting - 7pm, VICARS (838 Cascade Ave). One voting item, four presentations, including a visit from County Commissioner Natalie Hall. Agenda at http://bit.ly/NPUSAgendaMay2019.
- Saturday, May 18 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, May 18 - Westridge/Sandtown Venetian Hills Neighborhood Organization - 10am, Area West Realty (1534 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd). Monthly meeting of WSCO, which operates over the entirety of Venetian Hills. Contact VenetianHillsPresident@gmail.com for more information.
- Monday, May 13 - NPU-V Meeting - 7pm, Pittman Park Recreation Center (950 Garibaldi Street, Atlanta GA, 30310). NPU-V encompasses the communities of Mechanicsville, Summerhill, Peoplestown, Pittsburgh, Adair Park, and Capitol Gateway.
- Tuesday, May 14 - 2019 Age Well Expo - 9:30am, GSU Stadium (Formerly Ted Turner Stadium). Expo is presented by Georgia Power, City of Atlanta's Mayor's Office of Constituent Services and in partnership with AARP Georgia. Free registration at http://aarp.cvent.com/d/k6qr5w/4W. Registration is required.
- Tuesday, May 14 - Small Business Administration Seminar - 1:30pm, Empire Board of Realtists (686 Joseph E Lowery Blvd SW). The U.S. Small Business Administration has delivered millions of loans, loan guarantees, contracts, counseling sessions and other forms of assistance to small businesses. Spend The Afternoon with Senior Management from Washington D.C.
- Wednesday, May 15 - NPU-I Meeting - 7pm, CT Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center (3201 MLK Dr.). Covers the neighborhoods of Audubon Forest, Beecher Hills, Cascade Heights, Collier Heights, Florida Heights, Ivan Hill, Mangum Manor, Peyton Forest, West Manor, Westhaven, and Westwood Terrace.
- Saturday, May 18 - Atlanta Planning Advisory Board General Meeting - 10am, Atlanta City Hall (55 Trinity Ave)