- Monday, July 22 - ARTlanta Jam Session - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St). Weekly live band and performances, art, free entry until 9. https://www.facebook.com/events/1790704664368979
- Tuesday, July 23 - Fulton Fresh Market - 1pm, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd). Every week, attendees participate in a 30-minute UGA Extension SNAP-Ed nutrition education food demonstration and then are provided with a free bag of in-season produce from our mobile market.
- Thursday, July 25 - Cascade Avenue Neighborhood Organization - 7pm, Fire Station 14 (1203 Lee St.). Covers south of Beecher to north of Avon, from Cascade Heights to Westmont. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, July 27 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Monday, July 22 - Colson Whitehead in Conversation with Gail O'Neill, The Nickel Boys - 6pm, Atlanta History Center (130 West Paces Ferry). Description:The Atlanta History Center and the National Book Foundation are making 20 free tickets available to The Baton Foundation. This offer includes one free, signed copy of Mr. Whitehead's book, The Nickel Boys. More information at https://www.atlantahistorycenter.com/programs/colson-whitehead-in-conversation-with-gail-oneill-the-nickel-boys
- Monday, July 22 - Southside Beltline Study Group Public Meeting - 6:30pm, Atlanta Technical College - Cleveland L. Dennard Conference Center. Learn what to expect for the future Southside trail over the next 6 months. This meeting will provide interim trail construction updates, an overview of a recent federal grant BUILD application as well as an exciting announcement regarding additional construction opportunities.
- Thursday, July 25 - Lunch-N-Learn: Small Business Loans - 11:30am, McDonald's Training Center (1176 RDA). West End Merchant's Coalition will have bankers from Citizen's Trust, Unity National Bank, PNC, Wells Fargo and on the RISE Financial centers coming in to teach you the ins and outs of their Small Business Programs.