If you are 18- to 24-years-old and looking for a job or need access to training and resources to help prepare for employment, join us August 14 from 9am to 3pm at Impact Event Center, 2323 Sylvan Road, East Point, GA 30344.
Connect with 50+ Employers, Training Providers, and Support Services:
- 30+ Employers looking to fill 700+ jobs
- 10+ Employers will be hiring on-the-spot for 250+ jobs
- 13+ Employers will be conducting on-the-spot interviews
- 10 Providers offering free job training programs
- Support Services from Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry & Rockdale Counties.
- Resume Review and Interview Coaching
- Professional Attire Closet, sponsored by Goodwill of North Georgia
- Mobile Computer Labs for on-the-spot applications, provided by WorkSource Metro Atlanta
Restorative Justice Expungement Program, sponsored by Georgia Justice Project and Fulton County Solicitor Keith Gammage. Counties participating include: Fulton, Clayton, DeKalb and Douglas. (Separate registration required. Must register here: http://www.fultonrestorativejustice.org/ by 7/26/19)
Your misdemeanor criminal record may be restricted if any of the following applies to you:
- Arrested by a Fulton, Clayton, DeKalb or Douglas County agency.
- Not convicted or not found guilty at trial.
- Certain misdemeanors under 21/youthful offender pleas.
- Completed a pre-trial intervention (PTI)/diversion program.
- Completed “first offender” screening available.
Post a Comment