Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon - Fri. No Yard Trimmings Collected. Due to staffing shortages, yard trimmings will be collected every other week until further notice. This week, yard trimmings WILL NOT be collected.
Trash and recycling are collected weekly as usual.
- Tue Nov 16, 7:00pm. Beecher-Donnelly community association meeting. 1191 Donnelly Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA.
- Wed Nov 17, 6:00pm. Cascade Ave Neighborhood Organization (CANO) (Online). Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 979 8722 6201
Call In 312-626-6799, access code, 97987226201#
- Wed Nov 17, 7:00pm. Assistant Services Committee Meeting. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to special programs and services for senior citizens, including but not limited to housing and home repairs, financial assistance programs, and social services;
- all matters related to education, including but not limited to primary and secondary education, adult education, parent-teacher relationships, and after-school programs and activities;
- and all matters related to the youth of the NPU.
Ruby Simmons, Chair: email@example.com
The Assistant Services Committee meets every third Wednesday at 6:30 pm.
- Video: https://zoom.us/j/92130603409. Passcode: 964881 Meeting ID: 921 3060 3409.
- One tap mobile. +16465588656,,92130603409# US (New York)
- Phone: 1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Meeting ID: 921 3060 3409.
- Thu Nov 18, 7:00pm. NPU-S General Meeting. https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0udeCgqT8pEtycXQZ9s7Tk4_0J_73DZmQD. Our monthly community meeting! Find out what's happening in your neighborhood and let the City know what you think.
To attend over videoconferencing, you must register beforehand at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0udeCgqT8pEtycXQZ9s7Tk4_0J_73DZmQD
Otherwise, you can call in at
Phone: (646) 558 8656
Meeting ID: 993 2987 4388
Supporting documents, including the agenda, can be found at http://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Docs
- Sat Nov 20, 10:00am. Westridge-Sandtown Community Organization Meeting. By video: meet.google.com/oig-rtct-yhd. By phone: +1 747-202-2723 password 942081556. Covers the Westridge, Sandtown and Venetian Hills neighborhoods
- Sat Nov 20, 4:30pm. Lorenzo Drive Block Association Meeting. Teleconference: (978) 990-5162 Access Code: 6673530#.
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Wed Nov 17, 7:00pm. NPU-I. Zoom - To join the remote meeting, click here. Dial-In: 301-715-8592, access code, 92613332610#. Meeting ID: 926 1333 2610 Passcode: 905252.
NPU I is comprised of the neighborhoods of:
- Audobon Forest
- Audobon Forest West
- Beecher Hills
- Cascade Heights
- Chalet Woods
- Collier Heights
- East Ardley Road
- Florida Heights
- Green Acres Valley
- Green Forest Acres
- Harland Terrace
- Horseshoe Community
- Ivan Hill
- Magnum Manor
- Peyton Forest
- West Manor
City, County, State and other public meetings:
- Sat Nov 20, 10:00am. APAB General meeting. Zoom, register at https://bit.ly/zoomapab