Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Tue Nov 22, 6:30pm. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83039203137
Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
One tap mobile +13017158592,,83039203137#,,,,*30310#
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Enter Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
Enter Passcode: 30310
- Wed Nov 23, 7:00pm. Assistant Services Committee Meeting. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89475746987. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to special programs and services for senior citizens, including but not limited to housing and home repairs, financial assistance programs, and social services;
- all matters related to education, including but not limited to primary and secondary education, adult education, parent-teacher relationships, and after-school programs and activities;
- and all matters related to the youth of the NPU.
Dial In: +1 646 558 8656 Access Code: 894 7574 6987#
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon Nov 21, 2:00pm. Webinar: Rental Awareness: Tenant Rights and Responsibilities. Hosted every Monday by the Urban League. Register at https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__QbzL01sTgGxnQwCqNt51g
City, County, State and other public meetings:
No events on calendarIf you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com.Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!