Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon-Fri. Yard Trimmings NOT Collected. Due to staffing shortages, yard trimmings will be collected every other week until further notice. This week, yard trimmings WILL NOT be collected.
Trash and recycling are collected weekly as usual.
- Wed Jan 25, 7:00pm. Assistant Services Committee Meeting. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89475746987. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to special programs and services for senior citizens, including but not limited to housing and home repairs, financial assistance programs, and social services;
- all matters related to education, including but not limited to primary and secondary education, adult education, parent-teacher relationships, and after-school programs and activities;
- and all matters related to the youth of the NPU.
Dial In: +1 646 558 8656 Access Code: 894 7574 6987#
- Thu Jan 26, 7:00pm. Cascade Ave Neighborhood Organization (CANO) (Hybrid). VICARS, 834 Cascade Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 979 8722 6201
Call In 312-626-6799, access code, 97987226201#
- Sat Jan 28, 10:30am. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO). Metropolitan Library, 1332 Metropolitan Pkwy SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83039203137 Passcode: 30310
One tap mobile +13017158592,,83039203137#,,,,*30310#
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Enter Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
Enter Passcode: 30310
- Sat Jan 28, 4:30pm. Lorenzo Drive Neighborhood Association. Covers Lorenzo Drive and nearby roads.
Meets via Phone: (978) 990-5162 Access Code: 6673530#
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
No events on calendar
City, County, State and other public meetings:
- Wed Jan 25, 5:30pm. Ft. Mac Community Engagement Subcommittee Meeting. 2148 Newnan St, Atlanta, GA 30344, USA.
- Sat Jan 28, 10:00am. APAB General meeting. Zoom, register at https://bit.ly/zoomapab