- Feb 5 - Bylaws Committee Meeting - 7pm, 640 West Coffee Shop (640 Evans St.)
First meeting of a new committee to review and update the NPU-S bylaws.
- Feb 9 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road)
Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Feb 9 - WAWA Service Saturdays - 10am, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd)
Free, registration required. Provides the opportunity for youth 10 years and older to participate in meaningful activities encouraging conservation, stewardship and experiential learning. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Feb 10 - Executive Committee Meeting + Team Meetings, 3pm, Metropolitan Library (1332 Metropolitan Pkwy). Open meeting of the NPU-S Land Use, Quality of Life, and Assistant Services teams, followed by a full meeting of the Executive Committee. Conference room C, videoconferencing available at https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/npu-s.org/exec
- Feb 4 - Beltline Subarea 2 Master Plan Update - 6:30pm, Focused Community Strategies (1297 McDonough Blvd). Presenting the findings from the open house on December 1st and receive your feedback on the draft recommendations for land use, mobility, parks, and greenspace. Subarea 2 is the section of the Beltline running from Hill Street to Lee Street.
- Feb 6 - NPU-R Meeting - 7pm, Andrew & Walter Young Family YMCA (2220 Campbellton Rd).
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!
Post a Comment