- Tuesday, Feb 26 - Oakland City Community Association -6:30pm, Reverend James Orange Recreation Center (1305 Oakland Dr). More information at https://www.occoatl.org/
- Thursday, Feb 28 - Cascade Avenue Neighborhood Organization - 7pm, Fire Station 14 (1203 Lee St.).
- Saturday, Mar 2 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, Feb 27 - BeltLine Network: March Meeting - 5pm, Metropolitan Library (1332 Metropolitan Pkwy). Discussion on equity and economic development for the Southside.
- Wednesday, Feb 27 - "Designing Our Futures" Alliance Meeting - 5:30pm, Center for Civic Innovation (115 M.L.K. Jr Dr). Hosted by "Close the Jail ATL Campaign" . Free, register at https://actionnetwork.org/forms/register-to-attend-the-alliance-member-meeting.
- Wednesday, Feb 27 - MILRA Community Engagement Subcommittee Meeting - 5:30pm, Ft.McPherson, LRA Office (1794 Walker Avenue).
- Wednesday, Feb 27 - Renew Atlanta/TSPLOST Prioritization & Rebaselining Meeting Round 2 - 6:30 pm, C.T. Martin Rec Center (3201 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW)
- Thursday, Feb 28 - Invest Atlanta Homebuyer Incentives Q & A Session - 5pm, Invest Atlanta (133 Peachtree Street NE, Suite #2900). Free, register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/invest-atlanta-homebuyer-incentives-q-a-session-registration-52544656482
- Thursday, Feb 28 - Film Screening and Panel: Sweet Auburn Blues - 6:30 pm, Atlanta Beltline Center (112 Krog St NE). A free one hour screening of Sweet Auburn Blues followed by a panel featuring filmmakers Alahna Lark and Shonda Harper, lead historian Karcheik Sims-Alvarado, Ph.D. and Nina Villani, one of the film’s lead writers. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sweet-auburn-blues-screening-and-panel-discussion-tickets-56373866753
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!