Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon May 24 - Fri May 28. Recycling Collected. Due to COVID-19 labor shortages, the Department of Public Works will pick up recycling and yard trimmings on alternating weeks, recycling one week, yard trimmings the other. This week is recycling.
Garbage will continue to be picked up every week.
- Tue May 25, 6:30pm. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83039203137
Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
One tap mobile +13017158592,,83039203137#,,,,*30310#
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Enter Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
Enter Passcode: 30310
- Wed May 26, 6:00pm. CDP Review. https://zoom.us/j/93753708305. The City of Atlanta's Comprehensive Development Plan is a state-mandated plan for growth encompassing the next five years.
This Wednesday, the 26th, we'll be holding a brief meeting with the Planning Department to go over NPU-S's policies for an administrative update covering only the upcoming year. This is our opportunity to lay down the principles that will guide zoning for the next year - all zoning must conform to the CDP, or else the CDP needs to also be changed.
- Video: https://zoom.us/j/93753708305
- Meeting ID: 937 5370 8305
- Dial in: 312-626-6799, access code, 937 5370 8305#
- Thu May 27, 7:00pm. Cascade Ave Neighborhood Organization (CANO) (Online). Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/97987226201 Meeting ID: 979 8722 6201 Call In 312-626-6799, access code, 97987226201#
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon May 24, 2:00pm. Rental Awareness Webinar. Urban League weekly webinar on tenancy responsibilities and obligations. HUD-certified counselors and financial coaches are on staff to provides comprehensive counseling services. Know your rights and options! Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Q1HuJTSAQ8OcintiyH6tpA
- Tue May 25, 11:00am. Rapid Employment Initiative Career Fair. Please join the Urban League of Greater Atlanta for our virtual career fairs every Tuesday @ 11 am.
These interactive virtual events allow jobseekers to meet in a virtual environment using chat rooms, teleconferencing, webcasts, webinars and/or email to exchange information about job openings.
Please join the call with an electronic copy of your resume and/or your employment history.
Registration at https://bit.ly/33tcckt
- Wed May 26, 12:00am. Financial Focus Webinar. Urban League hosted "Lunch and Learn" on building a good credit history. Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_e_qudpiITE6HFtTIg-moDA
- Fri May 28, 5:00pm. Financial Freedom Fridays. Urban League webinar focusing on budgeting, savings, and financial health. Build healthy financial habits and reach your financial goals. Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1XNxVoQYTG682ckOWVyyAQ
City, County, State and other public meetings:
- Wed May 26, 5:30pm. MILRA CES Meeting . Ft.McPherson, LRA Office, 1794 Walker Avenue.
Post a Comment