Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon-Fri. Yard Trimmings Collected. Due to staffing shortages, yard trimmings will be collected every other week until further notice. This week, yard trimmings WILL be collected.
Trash and recycling are collected weekly as usual.
- Tue May 24, 6:30pm. Oakland City Community Organization (OCCO). Finch Elementary parking lot, 1114 Avon Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310.
This will be a hybrid meeting, held both at the Finch Elementary parking lot and virtually. In case of inclement weather, it will be held purely virtually.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83039203137
Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
One tap mobile +13017158592,,83039203137#,,,,*30310#
Or dial: +1 301 715 8592
Enter Meeting ID: 830 3920 3137
Enter Passcode: 30310
- Wed May 25, 7:00pm. Assistant Services Committee Meeting. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89475746987. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to special programs and services for senior citizens, including but not limited to housing and home repairs, financial assistance programs, and social services;
- all matters related to education, including but not limited to primary and secondary education, adult education, parent-teacher relationships, and after-school programs and activities;
- and all matters related to the youth of the NPU.
Dial In: +1 646 558 8656 Access Code: 894 7574 6987#
- Thu May 26, 7:00pm. Cascade Ave Neighborhood Organization (CANO) (Hybrid). VICARS, 834 Cascade Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA. This is a hybrid meeting, held both at VICARS and virtually.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 979 8722 6201
Call In 312-626-6799, access code, 97987226201#
- Sat May 28, 4:30pm. Lorenzo Drive Neighborhood Association. Covers Lorenzo Drive and nearby roads.
Meets via Phone: (978) 990-5162 Access Code: 6673530#
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
No events on calendar
City, County, State and other public meetings:
No events on calendarIf you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!