- Monday, Mar 11 - ARTlanta Jam Session - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St). Weekly live band and performances, art, free entry until 9. https://www.facebook.com/events/1790704664368979
- Tuesday, March 12 - Graymont Drive Neighborhood Organization - 6:30pm, St. Peter's Missionary Baptist Church (1558 Venetian Dr). Monthly meeting of GDNA, which operates over Graymont, Elizabeth, Lockwood, and Westmont. Contact DionneMoore2015@gmail.com for more information.
- Saturday, Mar 16 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, Mar 16 - Westridge/Sandtown Venetian Hills Neighborhood Organization - 10am,
640 West Community Cafe (640 Evans St)Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Dr.). Monthly meeting of WSCO, which operates over the entirety of Venetian Hills. Contact VenetianHillsPresident@gmail.com for more information.
- Saturday, Mar 16 - Lorenzo Drive Neighborhood Block Association - 5pm, Chik-fil-A (875 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW). Quarterly meeting of LDNBA, which operates on Lorenzo Drive and neighboring roads. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Monday, March 11 - NPU-V Meeting - 7pm, Dunbar Recreation Center (477 Windsor Street SW). NPU-V encompasses the communities of Mechanicsville, Summerhill, Peoplestown, Pittsburgh, Adair Park, and Capitol Gateway.
- Wednesday, March 13 - NPU-T Meeting - 7pm, Kipp Strive Academy (1444 Lucille Avenue SW). NPU-T encompasses the communities of Ashview Heights, Atlanta University Center, Harris Chiles, Just Us, Castleberry Hill, West End, and Westview.
- Thursday, March 14 - Atlanta Beltline Quarterly Briefing Meeting - 6pm, Park Tavern (500 10th St). This meeting will be streamed on Facebook Live at facebook.com/atlantabeltline. Meeting materials and opportunities for public feedback will be made available on the day of the meeting at beltline.org/meetings. Free, register at https://beltline.org/event/first-quarterly-briefing-of-2019-2/
- Thursday, March 14 - Improving Community Engagement In Atlanta: NPU Initiative Launch - 6pm, Atlanta City Hall - Old Council Chambers (68 Mitchell Street SW). The Center for Civic Innovation launches their NPU Initiative, "a reimagining of community engagement in Atlanta." Free, register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/improving-community-engagement-in-atlanta-npu-initiative-launch-tickets-55942077259
- Saturday, Mar 16 - APAB General Meeting - 10am, Atlanta City Hall (55 Trinity Ave)
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!