- Monday, Mar 18 - ARTlanta Jam Session - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St). Weekly live band and performances, art, free entry until 9. https://www.facebook.com/events/1790704664368979
- Tuesday, Mar 19 - Beecher-Donnelly Community Association -7pm, West End Family Life & Community Center (1191 Donnelly Ave SW). Covers the area between Oakland Drive and Cascade, from Richland to Donnelly.
- Thursday, Mar 21 - NPU-S General Meeting - 7pm, VICARS (838 Cascade Ave). 3 special presentations, 3 voting items - agenda at http://bit.ly/NPUSAgendaMar2019.
- Saturday, Mar 23 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, Mar 23 - Colours Interactive Art Show - 6pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers Street). ARTlanta Gallery will temporarily turn Stained Gallery into a giant coloring book where adults come together for a nostalgic night of coloring. Free entry before 8pm, RSVP. https://www.facebook.com/events/270742100513120/
- Monday, Mar 18 - Stakeholder Advisory Group - Subarea 2 Master Plan Update - Baker Dude Bakery Cafe (1039 Grant Street SE). Atlanta Beltline reviews the draft final recommendations for land use.
- Wednesday, Mar 20 - NPU-I Meeting - 7pm, CT Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center (3201 MLK Dr.). Covers the neighborhoods of Audobon Forest, Beecher Hills, Cascade Heights, Collier Heights, Florida Heights, Ivan Hill, Mangum Manor, Peyton Forest, West Manor, Westhaven, Westwood Terrace
- Sunday, Mar 24 - Domestic Abuse and Violence in the Black Community - Auburn Avenue Research Library (101 Auburn Avenue, NE). Discussion about domestic abuse and violence in the Black community. Free and open to the public. Register at https://thebatonfoundation.org/events/domestic-abuse-and-violence-in-the-black-community/
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!
Post a Comment