- Saturday, Mar 9 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, Mar 9 - WAWA Service Saturdays - 10am, Outdoor Activity Center (1442 Richland Rd SW) Free, registration required. Provides the opportunity for youth 10 years and older to participate in meaningful activities encouraging conservation, stewardship and experiential learning. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Sunday, March 10 - NPU-S Executive Committee and Team meetings - assorted times, Metropolitan Library, conference room C. All are welcome to attend:
- 2:30 pm, Land Use Team - covering zoning, code enforcement, transportation, and related topics.
- 3:00 pm, Assistant Services Team - covering education, senior services, and related topics. Administers the senior lawncare program.
- 3:15 pm, Quality of Life Team - covering public safety and human development, arts and recreation, and environmental issues.
- 4:45, Executive Committee - reviews and updates the upcoming public meeting agenda, sets NPU policy.
- Wednesday, March 6 - NPU-R Meeting - 7pm, Andrew & Walter Young Family YMCA, 2220 Campbellton Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA.