- Monday, April 29 - ARTlanta Jam Session - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St). Weekly live band and performances, art, free entry until 9. https://www.facebook.com/events/1790704664368979
- Saturday, May 4- WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, May 1 - NPU-R Meeting - 7pm, Adams Park Recreation Center (1620 Delowe Dr). Covers the neighborhoods of Adams Park, Campbellton Road, Fort Valley, Greenbriar, Laurens Valley, Pamona Park, and Southwest.
- Thursday, May 2 - Atlanta Beltline Advisory Board Annual Report - 6pm, English Ave Yards (777 Wheeler St NW). This meeting will include a panel discussion on Transit Oriented Development. The Atlanta BeltLine Tax Allocation District Advisory Committee (TADAC) & Atlanta BeltLine Affordable Housing Advisory Board (BAHAB), the citizen advisory boards, will share an update on their work and help you learn how to participate.
- Saturday, May 4 - Family Fun Day - 10am-2pm, Oak Hill Family Center (2805 Metropolitan Parkway). Storytelling, performances, health screenings, animals, kickball, and something for all members of the family. There will also be information about elections, the county’s library system, and other Fulton county services. Free. RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-family-fun-day-tickets-54412306674
- Saturday, May 4 - Cultural Heritage Program Orientation and Open Enrollment - 10:30am-12:30pm, Metropolitan Library (1332 Metropolitan Pkwy SW). The Baton Foundation kicks off the 2019 open enrollment season for its Cultural Heritage Program. Learn more about the program at https://thebatonfoundation.org/cultural-heritage-program/. To register for the orientation session, contact Anthony Knight at: email@example.com or 404.355.5071.