"Anyone up for some go ole Kickball?
The NPU (Neighborhood Planning Unit) is starting a Kickball League. There's no strict qualifications or stipulations to participate. If you wish to play and live in a particular NPU, then sign-up. The deadline to sign-up is Friday, March 27th. If you are unaware of what NPU you reside in please click this link to see:
Here's some additional information:
- NO COST; its free
- must be 18yrs or older to participate; 9-11 players needed to start a team.
- each NPU will choose their team name, team color and identify a City of Atlanta Park to play in.
- game day will be on a Sunday from 2:30 - 5:30 pm and consists of 5 innings.
- the team that scores 10 points or leads within 50 minutes is the WINNER!
- league to begin in May and end in June depending on how many NPU teams sign up.
For clarity: If you have never attended an NPU meeting or have not been in awhile; that's fine. You can still participate."