- Monday, February 24 - ARTlanta OPEN Mondays - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St SW). Open mic & networking event for musicians to showcase their talents and mix & mingle with their peers within the art and music community.
- Tuesday, February 25 - Oakland City Community Organization - 6:30pm, Reverend James Orange Recreation Center (1305 Oakland Dr). More information at https://www.occoatl.org/
- Thursday, February 27 - Cascade Avenue Neighborhood Organization - 7pm, Fire Station 14 (1203 Lee St.). Covers south of Beecher to north of Avon, from Cascade Heights to Westmont. For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Saturday, February 29 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road). Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, February 26 - Fort Mac LRA Community Engagement Subcommittee Meeting - 5:30pm, Ft. McPherson LRA Office (1794 Walker Ave). http://fortmaclra.com/community/
- Thursday, February 27 - West End Merchants Coalition: Breakfast Brew: Updates on Business Tax Law - 7:30am, Elexis Properties (1107 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd). Free, register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2020-business-tax-laws-update-be-ready-be-right-tickets-93452463835
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!