- Monday, February 10 - ARTlanta OPEN Mondays - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St SW). Open mic & networking event for musicians to showcase their talents and mix & mingle with their peers within the art and music community.
- Monday, February 10 - Beecher Hills Community Association Meeting - 7pm, BUZZ Coffee and Winehouse (2315 Cascade Rd SW).
- Tuesday, February 11 - Graymont Drive Neighborhood Organization - 6:30pm, St. Peter's Missionary Baptist Church (1558 Venetian Dr). Monthly meeting of GDNA, which operates over Graymont, Elizabeth, Lockwood, and Westmont. Contact DionneMoore2015@gmail.com for more information.
- Saturday, February 15 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road). Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, February 15 - Westridge/Sandtown Venetian Hills Neighborhood Organization - 10am. Monthly meeting of WSCO, which operates over the entirety of Venetian Hills. Contact VenetianHillsPresident@gmail.com for more information.
- Monday, February 10 - APS Zone 2 Community Meeting - 6pm, West End Branch Library (525 Peeples St SW). Please join Aretta Baldon for an APS District 2 community meeting Monday, 2/10. This meeting will be the first in a series of monthly meetings. Come out for an update on what’s going on at APS. There will also be opportunities for feedback and questions.
- Monday, February 10 - NPU-V Meeting - 7pm, Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority Resource Center (341 Kelly St SE). NPU-V encompasses the communities of Mechanicsville, Summerhill, Peoplestown, Pittsburgh, Adair Park, and Capitol Gateway.
- Wednesday, February 12 - NPU-T Meeting - 7pm, [LOCATION] (ADDRESS). NPU-T encompasses the communities of Ashview Heights, Atlanta University Center, Harris Chiles, Just Us, Castleberry Hill, West End, and Westview.
- Saturday, February 15 - Atlanta Planning Advisory Board General Meeting - 10am, Atlanta City Hall (55 Trinity Ave).
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!