- Monday, February 17 - ARTlanta OPEN Mondays - 7pm, Stained Gallery (1719 Sayers St SW). Open mic & networking event for musicians to showcase their talents and mix & mingle with their peers within the art and music community.
- Tuesday, February 18 - Beecher-Donnelly Community Association - 7pm, West End Family Life & Community Center (1191 Donnelly Ave SW). Covers the area between Oakland Drive and Cascade, from Richland to Donnelly.
- Thursday, February 20 - NPU-S General Meeting - 7pm, VICARS (838 Cascade Ave).
- Saturday, February 22 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road). Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, February 19 - NPU-I Meeting - 7pm, CT Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center (3201 MLK Dr.). Covers the neighborhoods of Audubon Forest, Beecher Hills, Cascade Heights, Collier Heights, Florida Heights, Ivan Hill, Mangum Manor, Peyton Forest, West Manor, Westhaven, and Westwood Terrace.
- Friday, February 21 - PAPAC Summer Camp and Enrichment Fair - 10am, Atlanta Public Schools Coan Building (1550 Hosea L Williams Dr NE). Summer break is closer than you know so NOW is the time to make plans for fun times and enriching activities for kids! Please join us for our Annual Summer Camp Fair February 21, 2020, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at the APS Coan Building, 1550 Hosea L. Williams Dr., Atlanta, GA 30317. Camps with multiple areas of interest will share application deadlines, costs and more. For details, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/papac-2020-summer-camp-enrichment-fair-tickets-89798665225
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!