Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon Feb 8, 7:00pm. Beecher Hills Community Association. BUZZ Coffee and Winehouse, 2315 Cascade Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA.
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/96697956397
Meeting ID: 966 9795 6397
Dial-In 646-558-8656, access code,96697956397#
- Tue Feb 9, 6:30pm. Graymont Drive Neighborhood Association. 1-978-990-5490 182 9403# Access Code
- Thu Feb 11, 7:00pm. Community Conversation on Crime. A followup to the Jan 7 crime meeting.
- Sat Feb 13, 10:00am. WAWA: Service Saturdays. Outdoor Activity Center, 1442 Richland Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA. Registration required: wawa-online.eventbrite.com WAWA 404 752 5385
- Sat Feb 13, 2:00pm. Bush Mountain Community Organization. West Oakland Missionary Baptist Church, 1025 Violet St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA.
Join Zoom Meeting
+1 312 626 6799
Meeting ID: 891 6283 2077
- Sun Feb 14, 4:45pm. Executive Committee meeting. https://meet.google.com/hyk-sqxs-fya or Join by phone (US) +1 628-400-8610 PIN: 455 206 767#
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon Feb 8, 7:00pm. NPU-V.
NPU V comprises the neighborhoods of
- Adair Park
- Capitol Gateway
Meeting ID: 992 1132 0112
Dial-In 646-558-8656, access code, 99211320112#
- Tue Feb 9, 10:00am.
Thu Feb 11, 6:30pm
ActivateATL Virtual Public Meeting.
Act Today for a Stronger Parks & Rec Tomorrow!
Join us at a Virtual Public Meeting for ActivateATL, the Department of Parks and Recreation's 10-year comprehensive master planning campaign! We asked and you answered! Thousands of Atlantans took part in our Summer 2020 Public Meetings. We're back to ensure we heard you right! Join us for one or all of the public meetings. Participate in the live polling and live Q&A to share your thoughts on whether ActivateATL's vision for parks and recreation captures your wants and needs for an exceptional parks and recreational system.
Visit activate-atl.com for details and registration.
- Tue Feb 9, 11:00am. Rapid Employment Initiative Career Fair. Please join the Urban League of Greater Atlanta for our virtual/online careerfairs every Tuesday @ 11 am.
These interactive virtual events allow jobseekers to meet in a virtual environment using chat rooms, teleconferencing,webcasts, webinars and/or email to exchange information about job openings.
PLEASE JOIN THE CALL WITH AN ELECTRONIC COPYOF YOUR RESUME AND/OR YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
Registration at https://bit.ly/33tcckt
- Wed Feb 10, 7:00pm. NPU-T. Lee & White Street Community Room, 1000 White St SW. NPU T Comprises the neighborhoods of
- Ashview Heights
- Atlanta University Center
- Harris Chiles
- Just Us
- The Villages at Castleberry Hill
- West End
Meeting ID: 881 8388 4978 Password: 144796
Or call: 16465588656,,88183884978#
City, County, State and other public meetings:
No events on calendarIf you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com.Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!
Post a Comment